Sensor including digital value processing and integrated self-diagnosis, for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases.
The intelligent SC2 Sensor for detection of gases includes a sensor element and
electronics with a measuring amplifier and a μController for the digital processing of the measured values. All relevant data and measured values of the sensor are stored fail-safe in the internal memory of the μProcessor and are transmitted digitally to the Board (SB2, WSB2, MSC2, MSB2) via the MSR local bus.
The maintenance of a device can be done either by simply exchanging the sensor or by using the integrated, comfortable calibration routine directly at the system.
• Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
• Internal functional control with integrated Watchdog
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor or by comfortable on-site calibration
• High accuracy and reliability
• Sensor with long life expectancy
• Hardware and software according to SIL compliant development process
• Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
• IP65 protection (when installed)